Reference legislation: Art. 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, Art. 4 point 11 and Articles 7, 12, 13 and 25 of European Regulation 2016/679
For the sake of simplicity, these technologies are briefly referred to in this document as “Tracking Tools”, unless there is reason to differentiate.
For example, although Cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be out of place to speak of Cookies in the context of applications for mobile devices, since they are Tracking Tools that require the presence of a browser. For this reason, within this document the term Cookie is used only to specifically indicate that particular type of Tracking Tool.
Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may also require the User’s consent. If consent is given, it can be freely withdraw at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
This Application uses Tracking Tools managed directly by the Data Controller (commonly called “first party” Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly called “third party” Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified in this document, these third parties have access to the respective Tracking Tools.
Duration and expiration of Cookies and other similar Tracking Tools may vary depending on what is set by the Data Controller or by each third party provider. Some of them expire at the end of the User’s browsing session.
In addition to what is specified in the description of each of the categories listed below, Users can obtain more detailed and updated information on the duration, as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Tracking Tools – in the privacy policies of their respective third party suppliers (through the links made available) or by contacting the Data Controller.
Activities strictly necessary to ensure the operation of this Application and the supply of the Service
Other activities that involve the use of Tracking Tools
This Application uses Tracking Tools to provide a personalized user experience, allowing better management of personal settings and interaction with external networks and platforms
This Application uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the aim of improving the Service.
How to manage preferences and give or withdraw consent
There are various ways to manage preferences related to Tracking Tools and to give or withdraw consent, where necessary:
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools directly through the settings of their devices – for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Thanks to specific browser or device functions, it is also possible to remove previously saved Tracking Tools.
Other Tracking Tools present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
Find the settings related to the Tracking Tools
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Users can also manage some Tracking Tools for mobile applications by deactivating them through the appropriate device settings, such as the advertising settings for mobile devices or the settings relating to tracking in general (Users can consult the device settings to identify the relevant one)
Used cookies List
- CookieLawInfoConsent: 1 year Necessary Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: 1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category .
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: 1 year Necessary The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance: 1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: 1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category.
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement: 1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.
- Cookielawinfo-checkbox-others: 1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.
- _ga_4DYK6752CY: 2 years Analytics This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
- _ga: 2 years Analytics The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Bluvacanze SpA – Piazzale Lorenzo Lotto, 2 – 20148 Milano (MI) – P. Iva 03993950967
Data Protection Officer
Stefano Socchi – Ufficio Legale
Indirizzo email del Titolare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is transferred to countries outside the European Union as indicated in the detail of the cookies of companies providing services for third party cookies (“see point List of cookies used by the website”).
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to the Controller’s contact details.
You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force